A place for all you Bomberman nuts!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

JE SUIS NOBOSKOT!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noboskot

PostSubject: JE SUIS NOBOSKOT!!!   29/11/08, 04:33 pm

Hello everyone, Noboskot here, and no, I don't speak French. While I only have one Bomberman game (Bomberman '93 on the WII Virtual Console), I still like the series. I am an old school gamer (In fact, I hardly ever play my WII), I'm also a fan of the Mystical Ninja (Ganbare Goemon) series. It's a shame that only like four or five of them were released in the United States... I like to collect Japan games but I actually never came across that many on Ebay or at game stores. I'm not that good at Bomberman '93, I can't get past the first world. Then again I don't play the game as much, actually when I got to the stage where there is a long stretched segment, I think that's when I gave up. Although at the start of 2009 I will probably have more Bomberman games. So far I have three Nintendo Entertainment Systems, two Super Nintendo Entertainment Systems, one SEGA Genesis, and two Nintendo 64s. My favorite music from a video game would have to be the "Wastelands" theme from "The Last Ninja" on the Commodore C64. I really can't think of my favorite game, so it would have to be a three-way tie between Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon for the N64, Super Mario Bros. 3 for the NES, and Gradius 3 for the SNES. Long introduction, right? EDIT: How could I be so foolish? My favorite music from a video game was the "Wastelands" theme from "The Last Ninja" for the Commodore 64!

Last edited by Noboskot on 28/12/08, 04:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ruahdohgsh-project.sosblog.com/
Midi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: JE SUIS NOBOSKOT!!!   01/12/08, 01:44 pm

You have too many consoles. Can I have one of your N64s? (JK)

Anyway, welcome to Planet Bomber! Please don't forget to read the rules and have an explosive time here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bomberman.4rumer.com
Yurii

PostSubject: Re: JE SUIS NOBOSKOT!!!   03/12/08, 02:38 am

Lol, welcome to the club my Wii is collecting dust because I'm in college but I'm glad to see some new faces around here. I have 3 Sega Genesis Consoles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Some Dude

PostSubject: Re: JE SUIS NOBOSKOT!!!   03/12/08, 02:46 am

I've only played one Goemon game for the N64 and I loved it. Too bad I can't remember the whole title. The music was catchy though and very good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.techscantstopus.com/index.shtml
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JE SUIS NOBOSKOT!!!   

Back to top Go down

JE SUIS NOBOSKOT!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Planet Bomber :: Main Room :: Intrusions-er-Introductions-
Jump to: