A place for all you Bomberman nuts!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

It is the furry Vinchenzooooooooo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anthroplayer

PostSubject: It is the furry Vinchenzooooooooo   02/12/08, 03:33 pm

Ellloooooooo, its ame, Vinchenzo!
I found out about this place from a site called furaffinity, where someone made lovely fanarts for this wonderbar game.
I'm a person who likes stragety games of all sorts, as well as puzzles, roleplaying games, and the rare first person shooter.
But obviously, I'm a big fan of game series that date way back, and Bomberman is something I would play lots when I was young, so it's great to meet people playing the new generation of bomberman games. I'll probably pick up the new ones that are out so I can see the improvement over really old SuperNintendo and Nintendo64 such ones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It is the furry Vinchenzooooooooo   02/12/08, 05:35 pm

Welcome to Planet Bomber! I hate to disappoint you, but most of the new games, as with many a great series, were not so good. There's a few nice ones of course, like Bomberman Tournament, Party Edition, Bomberman Land Touch, to name a few, but the new 3D ones really stink. 64 was the only 3D one worth playing in my opinion, but that's just me.

GAH! I'm ranting! I have to remind you to read the rules and have an explosive time! Oh, I just did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bomberman.4rumer.com
Yurii

PostSubject: Re: It is the furry Vinchenzooooooooo   03/12/08, 02:35 am

Nice to meet you glad to see some life here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It is the furry Vinchenzooooooooo   

Back to top Go down

It is the furry Vinchenzooooooooo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Planet Bomber :: Main Room :: Intrusions-er-Introductions-
Jump to: